Part Three finds Sabrina reeling from the harrowing events of Part Two. Though she defeated her father Lucifer, the Dark Lord remains trapped within the human prison of her beloved boyfriend, Nicholas Scratch. Sabrina can't live with herself, knowing that Nick made the ultimate sacrifice and is suffering, burning in Hell under Madam Satan’s watchful eye. So with an assist from her mortal friends, “The Fright Club” (consisting of Harvey, Rosalind, and Theo), Sabrina makes it her mission to free him from eternal damnation and bring him back into her arms. However, the Dark Lord's unseating has sent shockwaves through the realms—and, with no one on the throne, Sabrina must assume the title of “Queen” to defend it against a challenger, the handsome Prince of Hell Caliban. Meanwhile, in Greendale, a mysterious carnival rolls into town, bringing with it a threat to the Spellmans and the coven: A tribe of pagans looking to resurrect an ancient evil...
|Chapter Twenty-One: The Hellbound Heart||Writer: Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa||Director: Rob Seidenglanz||January 24th, 2020||#3x01|
|Sabrina recruits Roz, Harvey and Theo for an emotional mission. Prudence and Ambrose travel to New Orleans. Ms. Wardwell returns to Baxter High.
|Chapter Twenty-Two: Drag Me to Hell||Writer: Ross Maxwell||Director: Alex Pillai||January 24th, 2020||#3x02|
|In Greendale, Sabrina explores a new hobby ... and a disturbing duty. Elsewhere, Prudence and Ambrose continue their search for Father Blackwood.
|Chapter Twenty-Three: Heavy is the Crown||Writer: Oanh Ly||Director: Rob Seidenglanz||January 24th, 2020||#3x03|
|Sabrina visits a mysterious (and familiar) town. Zelda aims to restore order at the academy. A carnival creates buzz in Greendale. Theo takes a chance.
|Chapter Twenty-Four: The Hare Moon||Writer: Donna Thorland||Director: Viet Nguyen||January 24th, 2020||#3x04|
|The coven celebrates a festive tradition -- and crosses paths with unexpected guests. Nick struggles to strike a balance between pleasure and pain.
|Chapter Twenty-Five: The Devil Within||Writer: Matthew Barry||Director: Roxanne Benjamin||January 24th, 2020||#3x05|
|Ambrose treats Nick's affliction while Harvey and Theo tend to Roz. Meanwhile, Sabrina and Caliban continue in their unholy regalia challenge.
|Chapter Twenty-Six: All of them Witches||Writer: Joshua Conkel||Director: Michael Goi||January 24th, 2020||#3x06|
|Zelda attempts to forge a supernatural alliance, Sabrina and the gang work with Caliban, and Hilda's transformation takes a terrifying turn.
|Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Judas Kiss||Writer: Lindsay Calhoon Bring||Director: Craig William Macneill||January 24th, 2020||#3x07|
|On the heels of tragedy, the Spellmans receive a grim omen. Blackwood seeks vengeance. Sabrina prepares for her final challenge against Caliban.
|Chapter Twenty-Eight: Sabrina Is Legend||Writer: Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa & Daniel King||Director: Rob Seidenglanz||January 24th, 2020||#3x08|
|The lines between past, present and future blur as Sabrina stages an act of heroic restoration. But will her powers prove to be enough?
- Netflix announced that the series had received a two-part renewal for Part 3 and 4 on December 18, 2018.
- Filming began on May 17, 2019 and completed shooting in the Vancouver area on September 22, 2019.
- Previous reports announced it was scheduled for wrapping up on February 20, 2020.
- On December 18, 2018 Netflix's renewed the series for 16 episodes, which was split into parts 3 and 4.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Chilling Adventures of Sabrina has been renewed for 16 more episodes! Production begins next year and the next batch will air in two parts: Parts 3 & 4.
- ↑ Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Part 3 Gets January Premiere Date - TVLine
- ↑ Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Finishes Filming Part 3 - Pop Horror
- ↑ - Production List - DGC BC
- ↑ "When is Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Part 4 released on Netflix?" – RadioTimes